Online Team Check-In Instructions
All Teams Must Register Online
Deadline to Check-in is
Feb 17th for Boys Teams
Feb 24rd for Girls Teams
May 25th for Rec Teams
With an accepted Roster/Team Check-in package-squads can add Guest players
until February 22nd for Boys teams, March 1st for Girls teams, and May 31st for Rec Teams.
Email Address for Documents for Boys & Girls Weekends:
Email Address for Documents for Recreational Weekends:
Any check-in questions please contact Tournament Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-288-4625
All teams will receive two emails:
First you will receive an automatic confirmation confirming that we have received your email and then a second email confirming that your team is checked in and information is complete.
Three (3) pieces of information must be included in each email (Check-In Form, Approved Roster, Current Player Cards). In addition, teams from outside of Region 1 will need approved Permission to Travel forms, if they are registering under USYSA, US Club teams, do not require a permission to travel form.
Instructions for Online Check-In:
1. Print and Complete the Ultimate Cup Check-in Information Sheet. Click here for link to Check-in Form
A. COVID-19 Waiver Forms (must be signed by each player and in possession during the event, but does NOT need to be submitted during team check-in.
2. Teams need to provide: Copy of their State Approved Roster or their US Club Approved Roster. Please mark out any players not attending the event and write-in any guest players. See note below concerning guest players
3. A copy of each US Youth Soccer Player Passes or each US Club Players Passes (ONLY the front side that shows picture and Date of Birth must be copied). Also provide copies of player cards for guest players
4. USYS Teams from outside of Region 1, please attach your Permission to Travel form to email. US Club Teams do not need Permission to Travel Paperwork.
5. After you have gathered all required documents to finalize your team check-in please:
a. Scan each document and save the files
b. Please send all required documents as pdf files
c. Email the document to: email@example.com
Special Note on Guest Players: US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards.